Let’s take a look at the 5 different category of consumers to better understand the lead conversion possibilities inherent in each.
For the purpose of this post, I take customer and client to mean the same thing.
- The Prospective Customer: This person has not done business with you before but has been in contact with your business one way or the other.
- The New Customer: This person has done business or bought something from you ones.
- The Repeat Customer: This person is a new customer who has come back the second time.
- The Maturing Customer: This person is a repeat customer that has come back several times to your business.
- The Matured Customer: This person is a maturing customer that has become your brand evangelist, they tell people about you.
For small business owners, the exercise below is the essence of this post, I suggest you try and do it.
(Attempt all questions)
Hint: Check some of my previous posts: Here
1. List 10 specific actions you could take to move a prospective customer to purchase something from your business, discovers more than he/she thought and leaves feeling he received more than expected and begins a long and healthy relationship with your business.
2. So now that you have a new customer, how do you convert him/her into a repeat customer?
3. Come up with a list of 10 things you can do to convert a repeat customer into a maturing customer.
4. Make a list of 10 ways you intend to remind your maturing and matured customers that you never forget them, never take them for granted. In ways they can feel.
Did you find this article helpful? Then kindly drop me a comment in the comment box below and also help share so that others can benefit too. Also if you have any tips that you want to share, in relation to this post, please you can also put it as a comment.